Tuesday, November 8, 2011

first 7:30pm in a month.

'Frame.' (or Glamour)
Nails.
Tea.
& Paul Frank jammies.

Never did I ever think that I would miss time alone.

- - -

Started my evening hating the idea of having to be
cramped indoors on a weeknight I didn't have obligations...

Then I realized, what's wrong with being home and having some time alone?
I've noticed lately that people always complain about busy, about having too much to do.
Yet the spare moment we all have to breathe, we quickly complain, whine and preoccupy
ourselves with the gadgets we have (usually within a 2 metre radius) around us.

This is just what the doctor ordered.
Me, myself and a few of life's simple pleasures.
Too many thoughts and emotions can suffocate someone (good or bad)
So maybe in the midst of everything and anything you're doing
just press the pause button and hold off on your thoughts.
Let you be you.
Let yourself thoughts silent.
& everything will be alright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...