Saturday, December 4, 2010

30k can eat it.

It has been nearly 30 days up to point that I've been on my ass
designing this 12 story piece of crap.
I. AM. SO. DONE.
(mentally-- im not done the project yet)

I'm not quite sure if I just sprint and frolic for joy cause there's
less than 48 hours left or if I should be shuddering in fear.

I haven't decided yet, my mind is working at snail pace.ALLLLLL MINEEEE *muahahahahahhaa* >=)
...
Speaking of snail pace,
these 2k iMacs are not juicing my things out as fast as I would wish them to.

They're like constipated elephants--awkward & problematic.

30k worth of equipping slaving for my ass &
I'm still not done.... fffliiipppinnn'

---
RENDER TIME SUMMARIES:
-900 x 1200 still = 4-7 hours each
-4 sec worth of flythrough = 48 hour long worth of rendering

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...