Wednesday, December 8, 2010

clock out the window.

I recently realized how disoriented I am with time without the aid of my BB.
When that thing runs of out battery, my life practically comes to a halt.

Which is why this holiday season I'm pretty sure
I want neeeeeeed...a watch.

The entire summer I've been trying to get my little hands on a series
of MK watches... one after the other purchased by Miss Poon.
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
We can match. Suck it.

Regardless, I will not buy a watch out of spite,
I'm still going to survey my markets.....

Marc by Marc Jacobs Ceramic Blade


'Marc' by Marc Jacobs
Michael Kors Watches Jet Set Sport WatchMichael Kors Watches Oversized WatchMichael Kors Watches Jet Set Watch
Michael Kors

Hahahaaahahaha. so much for options.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...