Monday, February 14, 2011

my wedding.

HAPPY HEART/CHOCOLATE DAY! <3

In the spirit of all this vomit inducing
too much PDA

killl me people are too happy
loveeeeeeely
day.

I decided to indulge in a little fantasy of my own....

I think I just found the inspiration for my wedding.
*Doll house fantastical.*
Mainly cause now I know how I would want the dessert
table should be arranged =).

* * *
New York Table Stylist, Amy Atlas specializes in pastry and sweets arrangements.
(what a freakin' sweeeeet job---PUN! haha)

Her eye for decor & crafts can turn ur average
oatmeal Timmy Ho's muffin to Carb Heaven's gift to earth.


I WANNA BE A CUPCAKE PRINCESSS!!!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAH.
(kidding.--kinda.)
I feel like this one is something meant for a Thanksgiving
Dinner party... Thrown at Blair Waldorf's house.Why is there no cotton candy?? CUZ IM FEELIN' IT.
by: Amy Atlas
(I want to hire you...***)
---
Step#2... find a partner in crime....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...