Tuesday, February 15, 2011

you should never cheap out...

...on 2 things.
- - -
1. Dates
2. Coffee
I decided to opt for the "Caramel Mocha" from
Timmy Hos this morning instead for the small amount of $2.26
instead of splurging on the branded caffeination of
Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato @ approx
$5.00...

Never again.
It was basically whipped cream with caramel drizzle.
I'm pretty sure they forgot about the drink part of that order....

they even tried to make me put on
the cap on my own... making it all Sbuck-ey
SOOOOOOOOOO. im pretty sure imma stick to my
'L' Steeped tea (2creams, 3 sugars)
when it comes to the T-hos.

- - -
P.S. for those of you that don't know:
1/2 PRICES TEA LATTES @ STARBUCKS
...till Feb20, 2-5pm.

p.p.s. if you wanna get me one :
'Grande', No foam, Soy, Earl Grey Tea Latte.
thanks :)*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...