Monday, April 11, 2011

walalala. thoughts.

We were suggested to share our thoughts & question
all the things we don't know or don't understand.

I don't understand a lot of things.
I share bundles of my thoughts.
I share things I don't know.
I share things I want to make real.

Some find my thoughts fun.
Some find my thoughts silly.
Some find them "moe liu"
& some see the deeper insight of which I paint with a fine line.

Yesterday, a song lyric attached itself to my heart.

"Give me grace to see beyond this moment here.
To believe that there is nothing left to fear."
-PTL!

I just wanted to share it so you may take it.
So, just take it :).

P.s. Yey! its flats & flippy floppy season!!!

P.p.s. Little Mok's sanity + bloggin' abilities has been
robbed by this dirty 4year old bully named RSID.
This week, this kid is getting a pummel...hopefully.

Grrrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...