Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sugar low.


Legit.
Who knew that designing a Cupcake Parlour can be
So. Freakin'. Stressful?
EFF EFF EFFFFFFF.
So this is for you RSID, I will LITERALLY sprinkle sprinkles
everrrryyywhere in this space.


This my friends, is are the catalyst to my early death.
THIS, my friends why I am never gunna be skinny enuff for the
beaches in the EUROZONE
(@christoppherson)

This will now be the permanent (virtual monument) of the last days of sanity
Little Mok musters prior to :Death by IRN800 + Poison Indigestible Woodland Vegetation.


p.s. I'm coming up with some sexy tweets in the midst of my
insanity. I need a place to save them so I may release them
at appropriately timed moments.
p.p.s. I have NO clue how I am still wake... FROM SUNDAY NIGHT.
(if you count my a little under 2 hr snoozeyfrom Hammyton as a sleep)

NO CHEATING GUYS.
SERIOUSLY. I ACTUALLY HAVEN'T TOUCHED A BED SINCE SATURDAY.
(WAIT! I actually had a few hallucinations and conversations with a
personified mattress WERRREEEE instead present though.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...