Tuesday, August 2, 2011

swatch X kidrobot.

I am having a jizzzzzzz-fest just looking at images
of these plastic moulds of happiness.

I can't imagine a better combination of graphic/industrial
extravaganza than this. I WANTT ONE SOOOO BADLLYYYY.

For those poor souls that don't know the magic orgasms
of Dunny and Munnys (please educate urself now && now)
Dunny is Kidrobot's iconic & highly collected vinyl bunny toy.
Swatch, pairing up with Kidrobot release a series of 8 Gents
each of course with their complimentary 3" Dunny.







'Swatch x Kidrobot' Gent Watches


designs by: Gary Baseman, Jeremyville, Frank Kozik,
Joe Ledbetter, MAD, Tara McPherson, SSUR, && Tilt.

I. Cannot. Wait. Till. SEPTEMBER 1ST.
Swatch, I'm coming for you.
(specifically the pink one. i'm dying from uncontainable appreciation)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...