Wednesday, September 29, 2010

triple threat + 1.

I am in studio right now dying from hyperventilation
from over excitement.... loooking @ Dunny toys.

The new series, Dunny 2010.
Golden ticket item revealed: Mayo


Some find this reveal a little anti-climatic as the
Ketchup, Mustard and Relish releases were already all hyped over.

Even all four of these buggers are practically identical
I still feel that they're insannnelllyyyy cute.

Ketchup Dunny has to be my all time favorite.
(allllmost up there with the KODAK BROWNIE FLASH MUNNY.)

Regardless, the ability to actually collect all 4 of them together
is just a taddle under impossible. As 3 out of 4 of them are
Golden Ticket Items.... Need luck much?

Anyhoo. I'd be happy just to get one of these babies and a
tee preferably. Orrrrr I could totally just draw myself one
on illustrator and bootleg the living crap outta it.

This is def the world's most expensive set of condiments.

by: Kidrobot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...