Wednesday, January 18, 2012

macro-plas-tas-tic.


It all began with a trip to a train model shop.

'Plastic Life' a book released by Vincent Bousserez
is a collection of ironic, cute, and smile worthy photographs
of mini train people (screw being tech term correct)
in a larger than life world.




This creeper cam aint' that good at being stealthy.

This may look creepy...
BUT I WANT A STUFFED ANIMAL THAT LARGE & IN CHARGE.




Is it totally innappropriate that I think this looks like
the little people are make lines of Coke?

...wait I think that's what he's implying.



ON A SIDE NOTE:
I'd like to let everyone know that the world
needs to be built more small people friendly.
I can't reach or see anything in this world built
for genetically modified GIANTS.



'The Plastic Life'
by: Vincent Bousserez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...