Thursday, May 20, 2010

beam on me.



it's summer and i've compromised to this lifestyle of doing nothing. While there are about a million things for me to complete and really should just get on... I for some reason haven't been able to do so. instead i sit and wonder living on the 30th floor -- does that mean its hotter (cause hot air rises and all) or cooler (cause.... mountain peaks are cold....)

either how. trying to read through these MKT100 modules are kicking my ass. i have no patience and no brain power to process anything at the moment. PLUS this is the first business course i've EVER taken in my LIFE. *point!*

* * *

since this blog is new and all i decided to just throw up some of my all time faves:

graphic almighty.


「ジュースの皮」
深澤直人[プロダクトデザイナー]
no idea what that means. but credits must be paid.

* * *

definately more of where that came from -- but for now, MKT100 is calling my name.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...