Sunday, May 30, 2010

i'm pretty sure they're the cutest.

2 weddings later, this child had got to spent an unusually high amount of time with the family + fam friends. No denials, I've enjoyed every moment of it. At times when family may seem annoying, or a bother in your everyday life, all it takes is for you to remember they want nothing but the best for you-- always.

I got to realize inappropriateness runs in the fam, but I'm sure its hereditary.

Being all around the globe, it really takes something big to make us all spend time together. It's times like this that make me smile cause I'm sure were cuter than those fams you see on tele (TVB to be exact)

Don't know why the sudden gush of mush and overwhelming emotions, but the past few weeks reminded me how much love is in this fam.

Safe double digit flights back!!!
Love you =').
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...