Sunday, May 23, 2010

overpriced plastic -- so good.

For those of you that don't know, I have an obsession with miniature plastic things... mainly food. Something about them makes me giggle. Like actually though, I can't contain my excitement when I see those things. Ask one like Viv Cheng that's been in a store like that with me. 'Re-ment' creates my mini food models that satisfy my craving for the bigger hunks of vinyl of I do not have $ for.

Display case needed.

Be@rbrick x OriginalFake

Serious times. Originalfake collaboration toys never disappoint.

I remember when I saw the 'Wonderwall x OriginalFake' collabo.... I peed/jizzed all over that excitement jolting plastic. Like for rrreeeallll-- I need to get on learning Japanese if I ever wanna work for 'Wonderwall'.


For you kids who think this is soooooo asian of me, please note creater: KAWS, real name: Brian Donnelly, New Yorker.

//SLASH.

Wonderwall x OriginalFake x Be@rbrick
I wish to one day own a huge ass room. All white with 0.3" thick lines grids on all walls... and in each little cubey.... will be a collectible plastic toy.

I think I just died a little fantasizing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...