Tuesday, November 30, 2010

day23

I JUST REALIZED.
I've not really dwelled in my apartment for the past 23 days.

As a matter of fact, I've lived out of my giant pump duffel bag
alongside a A&F shopping bag (of which is filled instant delights).

If you wonder why I'm not going home
(even though I live literally 5 mins away)
is because the moment this head hits something remotely like a pillow
(which at this point can even be concrete floors)

I. Will. Pass. Out.
Be.In.A.Coma.


On a lighter note, I've officially migrated from the studio to the CAD lab.
Which can only mean one thing...
.. ITS GETTIN' CLOSE.

p.s. lack of sleep leads to lack of body warmth generated.
I've been Autodesk Monkey-ing away in my PARKA.
As more alive 2nd years around me are CAD-ing in tees and tanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...