Monday, November 22, 2010

grandma's loot.

Somewhere in between handing in my 9 page essay
& writing my 2 hour long final
(or a whole lot of tired dilerium like standing in a corner and explaining it as my emotions...
or running out of a class scream "escape in the midst of chaos"
ORRRR just panicking for my 3d sketchup/max models)


Marface & I went to get breakie @ the Oakham House.

$3.99
STUDENT LOAN SPECIAL (woohoo!)


Better yet, as we were picking up the condiments and such I pulled a old granny.
aka// take as much condiments as your little purse can hold.


I don't think MJ ever thought that his creative genius would be holding a whole
bucket load of ketchup, honey, peanut butter, s&p and biodegradable cutlery.

...it's just not the type of classy he was envisioning.

p.s. I just read this post out loud to chris-ness.
he wonder's how i have time to blog...
I DON'T.
but the lack of awake or sane people in the
studio make it close to impossible to share my thoughts.


...&lets be real. i need to talk.
(unless im in my headphone zone.. then im gone for good... oh my gosh im rambling..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...