Friday, November 12, 2010

what doesn't belong.

There are about a million things in my body I feel should NOT be
in there at the moment. My insides is now the melting pot of caffeine,
drugs and frozen dumplings.


I have a tendencies to over hydrate myself when it comes to pulling all nighters.
A huge ass bottle of water just won't cut it. Chances are, I'll have a overwhelming
large number of bottled, caned & starbucks containers creating
something fort-like around me...

Currently, my combination of:
Arizona + 3shot macchiato + antibiotics + painkillers + dumplings
(cuz i thought i was hungry)

...is simply NOT getting along.

I feel like throwing up.

...im also overdosing on a 'Bolthouse' C-boost juice.
Ideally this dose of "health" is going to sort out my inner revolt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...