Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grammys and Vogue.

No big deal,
just 6 Grammys and a spread in Vogue.

Adele, shot by probably the 2 most respected
fashion photographers out there right now, Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott.

I guess a strong personality really does translate onto film...
She sings so boldly that everyone drops dead at her feet,
&& here she is, loud as ever without even really making as sound.

More importantly,
I love her poise, elegance and confidence.
A statement (and on that speaks volumes in this industry)
that you don't have to be a size 0 to feel (and be) fantastic.

"I'm a big personality. I walk into a room, big and tall and loud"
-Adele
“I’m a big personality. I walk into a room, big and tall and loud.”



'Adele'
Vogue / March 2012
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...