Friday, January 17, 2014

tokyo bokeh.

My recent acquisition of a Canon 700D 
has drawn me to watching numerous Youtube
tutorials on the basics of photography. 

Now that I know how to do sort of cool things with
this cam, I've also picked up some new lingo including 
the word Bokeh.

BOKEH
(Originally /ˈbkɛ/, /ˈbk/ BOH-kay  Japanese: [boke]) i
s the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur,in out-of-focus areas of an image.
Bokeh has been defined as
"the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light"
 
 Photographer Takashi Kitajima takes the word
and brings it back to it's roots, photographing 
Tokyo in all its light polluting glory (which I have no issue with)
 

Each composition creates abstract landscapes
that are as whimsical and dreamy and photography can get.






by:  Takashi Kitajima

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...