Friday, January 14, 2011

military attire for the combat zones.

The mall is a combat zone and I don't think that
any one in their right mind would disagree with that.
(HELLLOOOOOO, lets look at Eatons on freakin' boxing day)
Sooooo, for the longest time I've been searching for decently
priced "combat" boots. Of course, a bargain is always good
since things like this may not be in style for anything more
than a season to begin with.yayayayay?!

Considering the fact that I'm supposed to be employed
in approx 8 months, I guess I need more workplace
appropriate attire, not studio chic ... i guess.
look at the way that foot bends...
just what I thought of doing right after my combat purchase
hiding it out next to some hay.


Let it be mission-ing through the dark tedious slushies of
downtown Toronto or the trenches of the Sale sections in malls.
This is DEFINITELY close to being on my --"let's-save-to-purchase" list

I enjoy the socks that are attached to it.
but what if it starts to look gross...!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...