Friday, January 7, 2011

authenticity is a good tribute.


Starbucks had decided to REBRAND THEMSELVES for the New Year.

In my opinion, that's retarded.

I don't believe in re-branding an already established brand.
Starbucks has looked the way it looks, has smelt the way it smelt, and has
felt the way its supposed to feel for... as long as I can remember.

This reminds me of how unimpressed I was with the rebranding of these big ballers:






To be honest, making something look "3D" isn't going
to make the brand look any more schnazzy.
HP has to be the only one that works.

2 comments:

  1. Re-branding is really sometimes just a marketing scheme to get attention. Brands lose flair, it's not hot anymore, so they need to revitalize it even if the logo itself sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pizza hut one looks completely TARDED.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...