Wednesday, January 26, 2011

smear-less.

I have recently been reminded (on multiple occasions) of how ancient
I really am.


Despite my attempts to continue to carry out my childish
acts and mentality, the
"do-you-remember-when" conversations
that has been coming up more often than not are really putting
my age into perspective.

Today, YET
ANOTHER REMINDER OF
THE GOOD TIMES CAME UP.

I went to 'Grand & Toy'.

(This place was essentially my heaven prior to my intro to
vanity & an appetite for
all-you-can-eat sushi.)
& was pleasantly shocked to meet :


SMEAR GUARD highlighters.

OMFLIPPITYGOSH.
No, I am not like all the regualar uni students that live off
of these fluorescent tubes of joy.

I am instead stuck with the 6x more expensive option:
PRISMAS.
(of which are also smear free)

Now only prismas were $4.50 for five.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...