Saturday, January 15, 2011

rinsing out the lipids.

This whole New Years Resolution thing is really getting me going.

Seems to me that a whole lotta people (myself included) always
put weight loss into the equation. Doesn't take a rocket scientist
to realize I have accomplished none of that in the past (at least)
4 years. Thanks for the Freshman 15 I'll never be able to shed.

CURE: DRINK WATER LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.
(pun!)
Everyone knows that water has 0 calories.

Playing on that an eye-catching marketing campaign arose.
A model is placed on the label, and when the bottle was full
the model gets distorted and looks fat.

The more water you drink, the hotter she looks.

Brill.
(well kinda. good concept, still an ugly bottle)

Water bottle for 'Bad Liebenzell'
by: Grabarz & Partner -- Werbeagentur, Hamburg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...