Friday, July 29, 2011

vintage vingrette labels.

[ ]: Mok's need to revamp her room
...inspiration time
* * *
H&M is taking the world by storm.

Forget just styling YOU, but it's about to style the places you reside too.
&&golly, they're doing a pretty darn fantastic job of it.

hm-home-4

Too bad I can't get anything off these images except inspiration.
Sucks for me H&M Home is only in the UK & i know no one that
would pay all that courier to get these goodies to me *tear*

Sorry folks, us North Americans are just going to have to deal
the one and only budget option we have -- IKEA.

hm-home-1

I'm digging this whole industrial interior thing,
I wonder how I can replicate this in my own room without
my super Asian mother
(who may i mention is maddddddly in love with beige & neutrals)
to agree to this...

P.S. This ain't INTERIOR DESIGN, its INTERIOR STYLING.
kthx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...