Thursday, September 15, 2011

all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth.

Milk Tooth: The temporary first teeth of a young mammal
aka//avg human terms: baby tooth



Meet Ickle & Lardee.
--They're teeth .
(hehehe.)



"Originally I made the tooth model as a prototype to eventually create vinyl toys,
but I ended up just taking pictures of it around the house and posting it on a blog,"

"It all evolved slowly, as the images became less random and more narrative.


From what was completely random to what is now an ongoing
creative narrative, artist Inhae Lee went viral off of the website
www.CuteOverload.com
(aka mok's squeal haven)
and now creates these little happy clips as part of her full-time job.





I now simply sit and wonder whatever happened to all our baby teeth...?
.
Like... where the hell are they?
.
If I don't have them stashed somewhere deep in my closet
(as memorabilia to show my children--obviously).
.
All I can think of is a man stroking my the tooth uprooted from
my 5 year old self... a w k w a r d .



At the end of the day, that's all a creative dude(tte) is looking for right?
To strike some sort of positivity & giggle to someone else's life.




















'My Milk Toof'
by: Inhae Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...