Friday, September 30, 2011

dear RSID...

... I miss us.

We are all a Part of the Same Thing

'We Are All Part Of The Same Thing'
... truth

This goes to show that brilliant & awesome thoughts
are contagious and sprout in more minds than one (internationally)

"For too long, people have viewed themselves as separate and
I wanted to represent a multitude of individuals using the nails,
and then coloured string to show how we are all interconnected,
and that together,
we can make something beautiful. "


- - -

'We Are All Part Of The Same Thing' Entry for Positive Posters Competition
by: Dominique Falla

- - -

in[sid] perspective
Ryerson School of Interior Design
Year End Show 2011

-- Installation Piece

To my dearest famjam, I think about us everyday.
i miss you guys so much my insides hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...