Wednesday, June 6, 2012

highlighters unite.

The 80s had it going!!!!!!!
Kudos to whoever decide that highlighter chic
should come back cause HECK YEAH
I am ALLLLLL over that neon non-sense.

The insanely high amount of eye bursting wardrobe choices
is making this little Mok overly excited to say the least. 

LOUD AND PROUD BABY.

Pinned Image

H Trend Neon Necklace And Top, Zara Blazer, Vintage Levis Shorts, Neon Vans

Pinned Image

2257589_juliett_k_maffashion


Pinned Image


If you think this outburst is merely me going into a loud wardrobe phase.
Then I'm gunna tell you that I've got some big canons
backing me up on this DEAFENING season.




'Nanette Lepore'
S/S 2012

Left: Jason Wu Collection 2012
Right:  Christian Siriano 2012

Who can go talking about neon without mentioning the new
NIKE FREES

Totes bought a pair in hopes to somehow up my gym attendance.

SO C'MON LETS GET 
WILDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
#$&@($&#*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...