Saturday, June 23, 2012

hold that liquid.

I have an uncanny obsession with cups & tea.

Sure, I only use a max of 4 in my massive collection
but I know I'm going to be one of those people with
no proper/complete tableware set at home
since the odds and ends to acquire are just too many.

The new uprise of tea fanatics gets me excited also.
The uproar of people that love this dried leaf goodness
means that more quirky tea related products are gunna hit the market
(SCORE!)

This little detail would save my life 1000 times over.
This would totally help me avoid the
"let's pour hot water in the cup and
there goes the teabag suicide style into the cup of scalding water"
Then comes the horrifying,
"I want to retrieve the tag before
 it dissolves in my cup,
but the water is melting my skin"

A Tie Tea Cup  &&  Tea Bag Coffin Saucer
by:  Jonas Trampedach


Time to make inevitable drink spillage into something FUN!
This would be a lifesaver for ANY server trying to serve coffee.

by: Erdem Selek

Unusual Tea Infusers and Creative Tea Infuser Designs (15) 1
Tea Diver

Unusual Tea Infusers and Creative Tea Infuser Designs (15) 2

Infusing & steeping. ALL IN ONE!

Unusual Tea Infusers and Creative Tea Infuser Designs (15) 7
Tea Stick!
Unusual Tea Infusers and Creative Tea Infuser Designs (15) 8
I don't know how much i love the idea of soiling my tea.
Unusual Tea Infusers and Creative Tea Infuser Designs (15) 10
Holding onto dear life, a short circuit destiny.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...