Monday, March 28, 2011

Dear misinformed journalist, shut up.

Soooooooooo, before you decide on writing something and publishing it

It is highly advised that you:
PROOF READ
&
MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT
THE EFF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

"It's more than just pillows, tassles and oriental rugs"

'The Eyeopener' -- MAR2011

ARE YOU SPECIAL NEEDS?!

OF COUUURSEEE i used all those things...

Cause that's right, I am currently mentally suffocating your face IN the pillow.
Strangling you WITH the tassles.
and DISPOSING YOUR BODY rolled INNNNNN the oriental rug.

Freakin' goodness.
(phew. anger released.)

For a school paper, you do really crappy research.

If I ever meet you in a client meeting somewhere down the line.
I'm gunna ensure your seat WILL be the furthest away from the fire exit.
The HVAC will circulate once every week in your nook.
&& you will get mental anxiety from the lack of light, location & crappy acoustics.

p.s.
For the past 4 years, I've slept with my face PLANTED onto
my desk in the studio. So while your drooling face is familiar with the
comfort of pillows, mine is limited.

- - -

OH YA. By the way.
I'm going to make all the partitions in your space
combustable too. I wouldn't bring anything that ignites in there if I were you.

- - -
p.p.s. Clancy Snook is one of the most dedicated hardworking talented
people I know. You should be thankful she isn't violent.
Your fate could have been a lot worse.

Moral of the story is: please do your research before you write.

HAVE A GOOD (EDUCATED) DAY RYERSON! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...