Monday, March 7, 2011

uninspired.

HELLO THERE MIND BLOCK.
We meet again.

Sigh, I again run into that time of the semester.
The time where I just and want to do nothing.
The time where I just want to
eat & sleep to get away from all I need to do.
The time where I have mini
panic attacks just looking at my
calendar because I see how many 24 hrs are left until those
deadlines.
The time where I sit and realize that I am
totally and utterly...
UNINSPIRED.

So maybe this time around, hashing out all my thoughts at once
will finally help me sort my ideas and messages.
For those ready for a LONG ASS READ. go ahead. if not i suggest
you navigate away... NOW.

Happiness, ultimately, that is what we are in search for.
But of course, we all are inherently different and all are
able to feel that tingly sensation via various means.

Humans are like balloons, we get filled with frustration, angst and busy-ness.
And like balloons we too will burst, we too will lose all we have oh so nicely kept contained.

I guess at the end of the day, we all just need to step on our own
BRAKES and not be afraid to take a BREAK.
I mean even God took the 7th day off after creating the earth.
Why should we think we can be super human?


Pause. Retreat. Think.

Is it not the most helpful when you close your eyes and stare at your problems in the face?
Is it not the alone time we try to spend with ourselves ultimately the answer to all our
concerns, questions, and problems?

Slow down.
we are going wayyyyyy too fast to enjoy ANYTHING.
Stop and smell the flowers.


Count your blessings.
You should always aspire to be more.
But that doesn't mean forget about what you already have.

Don't try to hold things together on your own-- you can't...
humans were meant to be WEs not MEs.


Feel content. Feel rejuvenated. Feel Motivated.

It's not about the outcome, its all about the process.
It's not what dream you want, its how you get there.
If you want to be a millionaire, don't sacrifice your dreams, your likes and your morals for it.
You won't even be happy if you got there.

....
maybe, my IRN should just be about me and my manifesto.
maybe... just maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...