Thursday, April 12, 2012

this season's obsession: ACCESSORIES

Accessories of the general finger & wrist area.

My old belief that all rings have to be sacred
has gone disintegrated and in its place a bunch if little eagers
ready to stick themselves through anything that looks good.
(uh huh, I said it.)



I LOVE wrist overloads.




YSL ring fest.

elhieroglyph:    The “Afghan Ring” I Never take off. Cuts my blood circulation sometimes =D Im selling the Arabic one soon. Brand New. I would love to see it on a guys hand :)



whasssup



love.

This is forearm perfection in a photograph.
Yellow & Rose Gold with Starbucks.



gotta run to Home Depot STAT.



So this is my version of a workout.
PUT ON YOUR ACCESSORIES AND WORK THROUGH
YOUR DAYS GIRLS!!!!

Add mad texting and shopping bag lifting,
You'll be in shape for the summer in NO TIME!

(ha!)

Yeyyyyy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...