Tuesday, April 10, 2012

trudging onwards.

A solid year ago me and 13 of my favorites
were all getting amped up to go to EUROPE
for our month long grad trip.

A year later mere photos of the cities we visited
brings back memories of those 31+ days we spent
with one another.

The good, the bad,
the tired (&occasionally shirtless *ahemleeliu*)
& the intoxicated.
It got me thinking, what would I be reminiscing on
this time next year?

New Year resolutions are great, but we shouldn't
need a new year to want to do something great.
It should be like that everyday all the time.

TODAY, I want to be active to making my mark
& advancing that wonderful kingdom of His.
& immma start by reverting to positivity && ear to ear smiles :D.

KEEP TRUDGING.
KEEP WORKING.
& WE'LL KEEP ON HAVING WONDERFUL THINGS
TO REMINISCE OVER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...