Wednesday, October 26, 2011

nostalgia: love the ones your with.

Days like this have been happening more often than not recently,
but today is probably one of those that hit my heart the most.

On this rainy (so already thought provoking) day,
I have finally had the day off from server-land &
do some design things while running some downtown errands.

Simply lurking the streets made me feel alive,
I wanted to tweet every 5 seconds cause for the first time in a while,
I actually had thoughts I wanted to announce.
(please don't mistake that for thoughts that are actually useful to the world)

Now finally, taking a stop to do some work @ nowhere but
Church & Gerrard
the one place I missioned to through blizzards and storms the past 4 years.

I have come to realize that one short year ago,
I was in dire need of sleep, nutrition, & a shower that lasted more than 5 minutes.
...but NEVER love & hugs...
Cause everyday, at this around this exact corner,
the most beautiful people in the world surrounded me providing me
with everything a girl could need.

Today, I don't want to do anything but you urge you all to
S T O P .
And simply reflect on the beauty/awesomeness/magic of where you are in life.
But most of all, smile because no matter where you are, who you've grown to be,
you too, also have (at least) 14 soulmates out there too.

Oh RSID, how i miss you so.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...