Thursday, October 13, 2011

food photo ops.

The other a bunch of co-workers asked me:
"Why do Asians always take pictures of their food?"

& my question to them is:
"Why not?"

I mean lets be real, food is delicious.
& yummy things are beautiful.
& beautiful things need to be captured.
Food photography drives me wwwwwild.
& so does branding... soo this post is just me
gettin' a little too worked up for these tarts

When LA based pastry shop, their brand concept
itself was mouth watering.

They're focus was not just on heightening the joy of the tastebuds
but inspired to create beauty in each little (t)art they made.

"We are like fruit matchmakers" --cuteness

INGREDIENTS


ADDITIONAL BRAND EQUITY


STORE DESIGN
PACKAGING

- - -

"Früute Tart"
branding by: Ferroconcrete

Located @ 8951 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...