Wednesday, October 27, 2010

conceptuality.

happy come lucky go.
free spirit without a care.

--sneak peek behind the oridinary--

There was something valuable in my 16 year old self.
There was something valuable in the way my mind was wired and the
paths that my thoughts traveled. Maybe it was a high school thing, you know,when you start to question purpose and direction and life.

I'm not here to question life, I think I've overdone that a little too much lately, but more or less see where that thought process has gone.... or why I might be afraid to expose that... or why I just don't go visit that crevasse in my mind as much anymore.

There's something beautiful about being fragile.

I really have no point to this post... so if you're reading thing for something more than just a journeythrough my train of thoughts, I suggest you exit now =). I might bore you.

Wandering in my mind I find myself having fled from questions, thoughts.As people grow older, were forgetting the glow that's emitted when a person's just so vulnerable,so honest and bare. When caring and loving and experiencing life, don't we all just want to be free of pretensions? Isn't that why people want to bask in the sun naked? To be close and intimate with yourself?

At this green age of just 21, why are so many of us hiding from ourselves. Already working awayat how to best shield us from getting hurt... when maybe, scars help define us of who we are.

I've thought about mistakes too. But nothing is a mistake. You should never feel that.

Somehow entering design school has stopped me from wanting to think conceptually, instead I'vefound myself drenched in the ideas and notions present in mere surface of things. The way that design is now so coated with media and representation has really rubbed off on me.

Enrichies of 2006/07 would NOT be impressed with this version of my brain right now.

Philosophy opens up doors in your mind, its hard to find people to converse about these things with now-a-days. At least, people that truly care about just a good philosophical debate and not just conversing about it for show. A lot of people I find simply don't care I suppose.. not that I blame them, I mean it can come across as a little dry sometimes =P.

I could go on forever, but this needs to stop. I need to figure out some "self-realization/reflection" for the 4D.
---
I remember thinking that "someday we'll know" and I do know now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...