Thursday, October 14, 2010

sweat(y) sex.

You can always tell when a deadline is fast approaching via
the wardrobe selections of the studio folks.

The made-up, put together (in blazers, heels, high waisted...
basically blog worthy outfits) and showered individuals start
unfolding into little messes of sweats & pulled back hair.
After 2 nights of low sleep + cram-age, I felt like crap & indulged
in a judgment worthy outfit.... not that I care....too much.--but you know.

Either how, I let Chris-tuh-muh-fer in on how happy I was making
the wise decision of chillin' like a completeeeee bum today.

Then he muttered these sweet sweeeeeet words:
"Sweats are in this years"

Horray! To looking for chic & not 'Juicy Couture' Terry Cloth vomit craze.
(won't deny though-- i am totally guilty)

Although not all of us are willing to fork over $1000 (no joke)
for a pair of (Marc Jacobs) sweatpants.

We cannnnn all pull out the Grade 9 goodies and
start sporting those STRETCHY WAISTBANDS-- guilt free.
Alexander Wang | Spring/Summer 2010
These are RIGHT up his alley.
Other collection items include: relaxed trousers + crop tops


Michael Kors | Spring/Summer 2010
retailing @ $995 USD

Rag & Bone(left) | Yigal Azrouel(right) | Spring/Summer 2010
...spicing that cotton up with some poetry, boho, glam & girl.

Unique and Marc by Marc Jacobs | Spring/Summer 2010
approx. $350 USD

* * *

Jerry Seinfeld once said (yes, I watched that):
"You know the message you're sending out to the world with these sweatpants?
You're telling the world: 'I give up. I can't compete in normal society.
I'm miserable, so I might as well be comfortable.'


To that I say: "SUCK. IT."
(in my Roots x JC ensemble)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...