Saturday, October 9, 2010

a life changing experience.

I just realized that I've blogged a lotttt about myself lately.
Oops.

Sorry to those that read this for the design juicy elements.
They'll return soon...-ish.

IN THE MEANTIME.
MORE ABOUT MY MISADVENTURES!

I went out with my girls last night only to discover my feet
somehow grew or something cause those shoes were TOO tight
for their own good and ended up peeling my entire foot off.

SO, on the way home. Chinnie being the brilliant person that she is
decided to do this:
.
.
.that's right. PLASTIC BAGS ON MY FEET.
So i could walk, heels-less on the streets of dt Toronto.
I got a LOT of attention. HOLLA!

p.s. Chinster got em for FREE. Yup. Thought I'd mention that
she was quite proud of it.

p.p.s. these shoes also pay mad homage to Snookie's
at home slippers. (FIST PUMP!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...