Tuesday, October 12, 2010

americana.

hoolllllleerrr humans!

So, I am temporarily exiting the realm of computer clicking
and not into the world of books and nerdlings.

... I feel like I belong here.
I world without Revit City seems like a good one.

REGARDLESS. I DID PROMISE TO RESUME MORE
DESIGN GOODIES. So I'll simmer on the 'me'.


* * *

Printemps in Paris decided to celebrate...
...Americanization I suppose (*eye roll* + ???)

ANYHOW. Hollering at (yes, that's my new word) Franco-phone
artist 'Brainwash', to create 14 window displays that
represent New York.

This included a huge ass King Kong chillin' over the front doors.










Surprised at how the 'Jersey Shore' cast didn't make it?
-- me too.

'Printemps Window Display'-- France
by: Brainwash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...