Friday, September 3, 2010

dotted. snip. out.

So I moved in (my stuff... aka lack of unpacking) into my new downtown home
2 days ago. I've been trying to figure out what other fun
quirky things I could do to the place....

THIS seems like the:
cutest / rather inexpensive / easy-to-rip-off way
to quirk out my room...

Wall stickers seem to be the new inexpensive home spunk ingredient.
This being a bajill times more flexible than your traditional Disney Character
or Sunflower, personalization is about 432879x easier.

Each set comes with 33ft of dotted lines & 4 scissors.
(all vinyl stickers, reusable + removable! [ecofriendly fun])

So take this 33ft of goodness & explore the world!!!!

...now if only we can dot the things in life
we don't want and cut that out too.... hmmmmm


by: Fern Living
spend the $ here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...