Thursday, September 2, 2010

3x the fun.

INSTRUCTIONS:
Spot the *special* factor in the following photo:

Can't figure it out?
That's cause your clearly not enough of a McDonald's advocate.

Here's the answer:
THAT'S CORRECT.
McMinis have made it so big in the world that
they have now come up with a new flavor.

I. AM. EXCITED.
I need to grab my own McMini & take a little
romantic getaway to the nearest McDeezy.

I just realized today how much Golden Arch products I've consumed
this week. It's insanomo. Ontop of that I've had the heart attack
inducing Popeyes as well. Let me tell ya, I def gained a good 5lbs
this week off of artery clogging goodness.

NOTE: if you're trying the McMini for the first time, do the CRISPY CHICKEN.
Grilled stuff is for losers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...