Wednesday, September 29, 2010

@the_world: tweeting is for losers.

Doesn't matter whooooo tells me and tries to convince me otherwise:

TWITTER.
IS. STUPID.

Yes, I said it and I'll say it again.
S-T-U-P-I-D.

but if I were ever to get this means of destruction it would be solely
for one person... Kathleen Almeida*

While fiddling with her Bberry (the beautiful Bold9000; white..
in my opinion the most physically appealing BB there is out there.)
I opened her Twitter App & just started going wild.
That shiz is HIGH-LARE-I-OUS.

Mok, on the couch, laughing too hard to take a picture properly.
Oh golly gosh. My stomach hurts. My eyes are watery.
follow her now @ahlMEIduh.

On a shameful note:
I refuse to join Twitter because I refuse to
further lower my self-esteem via that lack of followers I'll have.

....plus I already have a guilty pleasure-- bloggin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...