Thursday, June 24, 2010

battle of the century.

between the Blackberry + the iPhone.
I am a torn individual between the non-stop 'PING'ing world & my undying love for Apple.
This might sound lame but I'd op for the iPhone if only... it had buttons.
Sure that's why bberrys are ugly. But wholey, after a while you just wanna press a fricken button.
//Slash has anyone else tried to txt on a iPhone in the winter? I DID. and I had to use my tongue.
If you haven't already heard, the white iPhone is gunna be delayed till late July due to manufacturing issues. Apparently making things in white are really complex these days.
Its an awkward comment though considering half of Apple products... are... in white.
I can't say i don't believe them. After all the white bold seems to be the only decent looking white BB out there.
Can someone please tell me why the trackpad is still black!?

REGARDLESS this was a really nerdy geek post.
All i wanted to say was really...

"Dear RIM,
Let's make some baller white blackberries please.
Thanks."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...