Friday, June 11, 2010

things i wish i could wear.

Soooo many things I put in my forbidden book to wear cause I'm and asian...an asian with a asian face but not with the stick thin/skin-on-bone asian body (darn you genetics)

im not fashionista. not like some of em roaming my 10 month home RSID. therefore I like to look, attempt to duplicate get inspired by whatever other fashion sharers got.

Oh well, but here a new list of things I wish I could rock and may still wear even if I can't rock it.

Thoughts:
-BOY FRIEND JEANS. omg. want to look good in them so bad.

- that little white dress with the striped blazer. I have all those things readily set in my closet... cept i might have to minus the socks. I'd just look hard core chinois avec THAT.
-that. dress. is. so. gorge. probably cant look good unless ur EXACTLY her.

All images via > whowhatwear.com/ or click here, here, here and here for links to the images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...