Monday, June 7, 2010

phases.

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Today a certain someone told me I should shop a little... sooo I decided to look online.

I realized that I shop in trends. I tend to circulate around certain looks, OBSESS on buying$ em and end up with a whole load of stuff that
looks relatively similar. My issue? I'm indecisive.


PAST ADDICTION #1: PLAID.
PAST ADDICTION #2: SEQUINS.
I got super excited and purchase practically every piece of glitter I could get my hands on.
timeframe: christmas
instigated by...
...Gucci

CURRENT ADDICTION #3: FLORAL.
CURRENT ADDICTION #4: LACE.
Everything. Right. Now. Needs. To. Be. Laced.
I was looking on UO.com anddddd basically 2 more laced cardigans please and maybe a sweater.

Now... The laced cardigan. black or white... or... both :)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...