Wednesday, June 9, 2010

bb my bb

*FOR DESIGN HAPPINESS.. KEEP SCROLLING.

One of the most horrifying things happened to me today.
*
*
*
I left my BLACKBERRY at home.
Sure I was at work and I shouldn't be checking that thing anyways, but let's be real, we all check it. I started to notice how much longer my day seemed and for some stranger reason.... i saw a blinking red light when clearly there were none around.

My brain bubbled up with about a million random things I could have blogged about but it required a camera... of which I didn't have on me.. aka// my bb.

Today, I felt soul-less, insecure.. because I didn't have a red light blinking ping-ing machine that of COURSE would save my life.

That crap is whack. I challenge YOU to have a BB free day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...