Wednesday, June 2, 2010

day out. day in.

On Monday I finished my last day at one internship. Sure it was unpaid but in hindsight it wasn't all that bad. The people were awfully nice and after dealing with 18 bins of white cloth.. I think I finally know the difference.
Second Cup: Strawberry (2) + Mint (2)

I decided that I should bear gifts if I was gunna give em the heart breaking news of my departure. No one took any in the morning.. my heart broke. But post lunch they started going...AKA. i was forgive for peace-ing out. (yey!!!!)
One thing I'll def miss: The coffee machine.
----
T W O D A Y S L A T E R
I start at my current location. Greeted by about a bajill people (in comparison) my boss apparently e-mailed the entire company telling them of my arrival. I FEEL SPECIAL. (teehee).
Either how, me being as sick as I am I have been wheezing n sniffling like a mofo all day.

HAPPY NEWS: I got a desk, an email, a email signature and and and and and my own NAME PLATE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...