Sunday, June 13, 2010

unconditionally.

After all the weddings, the crowds and floods of relatives and fam friends that have slowly calmed down. I started to think about weddings and people you invite to them.

I wasn't thinking about what people I would invite to MY wedding but the people I would invite to my kids'. People that you would invite must me long time friends... ideally anyways. Friends that you have been close enough for long enough that they would make it out. People that ideally have watched ur kids grow... and possibly with their own.

Friends of 30+ years... have you ever thought of who you'd invite?

As you grow up, it becomes harder and harder to find genuine friends... or so they say. I guess its just that right now I want to say for those of you whom i love endlessly... :) you know who you are, & i just hope that in 30 years, or another 20 (cuzz i have about 10 lockedd down for most of you :P) we can still say that our friendships never changed

<3.>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...