Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ctrl-t my vision.

bold. and italicised.

I'm sitting here and my body is in italics.
The universal (if u will) graphic lingo of fonts used in the alteration and the highlighting of an interior space.

GOAL: To spark attention of the Bauhaus students. To have them appreciate the parallel nature of the building that they probably speed walk through everyday.

Inspiration: The already tilted architecture.

Execution: All white everything (hehe. if u caught my rip) to emphasize form not font.

typically speaking, everything slanted looks much cooler than those not. any one else in love with those oddly slanted cups @ ikea? ya. that shiznet. gunna be all over my (future) apartment.


"The Italic Room"

--Linna Xu @ Marienstraße 1, Weimar Germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...