Tuesday, June 15, 2010

tuesday morning.

At a startling hour of 10am my stomach rumbled like the jungle (hahahahah. such a rapper) + I am never ever EVER equipped with breakfast. So i sat there is stomach cringing death mode for a good 10 minutes until i realized.... HAH-LAY-LOO-YAHH is correcto.
*
*
*
& then...
*
*
*
i swear its a childhood thing. I used to hate milk (still do) so my mom would just make me drink this stuff. Smaller, cuter and could totally pass as an asian energy drink. Plus I was hungry and lactose fills it up (...?)
"oops."

I had a conversation over why asians are so short (generally). Their point was that we dont have milk + cheese in our diet. But thats weird cheese in ur dim sum or ur black bean sauce.

***3:42pm***
EFF EMM ELLE.
Stomach aches and b-room runs. DONT do this EVER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...