Thursday, June 10, 2010

capturing my $

decisions. decisions.

I've been trying to figure out what to get for my "end-of-summer"/"happy21st-mish-mok" present this 2010 year. and post timkim's fun T2i experience yesterday night....
If any of you know me or know OF me via fb. You may know that, i love obsess over taking pictures. Its the idea of capturing a moment and keeping it forever = i like.

REGARDLESS of all the emotional mumbo jumbo. I need to make decisions andddd I need to figure out my game plan in saving up for it... given my uncontrollable appetite for shopping.

CHOICE #1: CANON D-SLR OF SOME SORT

why i want need one: They take the nicest pictures.
I want to learn photography.
They make me look less creeper and more pro... even if i'm just a tourist
why it would kill me: as if the approx. $ (below) isn't already an assasin, the lens are heart stopping 100 and 100s of $ collateral damange.
≈$ 1,300
CHOICE #2: CANON PowerShot S1400is
why i want need one: my Sony T-2 is dying. Not the camera itself (if thats what ur thikning considering its physical condition) but the colour qualities. I know this tends to happen with Cybershots, theyre pretty + pretty misleading.

why i should think twice: its not like i dont have a camera now.
≈$ 200

CHOICE #3: FUJIFILM INSTAX-- POLAROID
why i want need one: So. Fricken. Cute. I was super sad when they stopped the production of polaroids.. BUT here they are again, and cuter than ever.

why it would kill me: the polaroids come in packs of 10 @ $10-$15 each pack. Adds up.
≈$ 130-150

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...