Friday, August 20, 2010

dear hacker, you best be 12.

SORRY SORRY SORRY
for being blog M.I.A. this past week. I have been exhausted to the core for some reason.

but...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
for all you folks that still read it (yes i keep track) n check up on this little guy.
PROMISE next week i'll resume to the postation insanity.

* * *

this morning i found out that SOMEHOW my MSN stopped working.
SOME PIECE OF CRAP CHANGED MY PASSWORD.
Who you are? I do not know.... but i'm nottttt impressed at all...
Who the hell hacks into e-mail accounts anyways in the 21st century?
NOTHING IN THERE IS OF IMPORTANCE ANYYYYWAYS.

The devastation I was going through when I thought my hotmail was lost was UNFATHOMABLE.
Never did i think my hotmail meant that much to me.

& since I made my e-mail when I was 10.
All my information was fake.
You know, cause your parental units always told you to keep your info to yourself.

Regardless, I somehow guessed my secret question & now..
ALL IS GOOD IN THE HOOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...